Soft drinks are a refreshing option for parties, community events & family functions. Stock up on the world's coolest sodas at BevMo!
We offer nearly 100 specialty sodas from as far away as Japan. Whether you're craving something old-school, re-invented or exotic, we have the perfect soda pop for any occasion.
As craft breweries continue to revolutionize the beer biz, a similar movement is shaking up the soda industry. Small-batch artisanal soft drinks are bubbling up across America. The colors are bolder, the ingredients are more natural, and the flavors are imaginative. Pour them in a pint glass, or if you're feeling creative, mix up a seasonal mock-tail featuring your favorite soda.
Pop to it with 10 of our top-rated varieties:
Introduced in 1987 as one of the original boutique soft drink brands, this iconic western embossed bottle is like old-fashioned root beer with a little more kick.
Created by a doctor in the late 19th century, this cult classic from South Carolina can be difficult to find. It's spicy, it's feisty–no wonder it's been called the world's best ginger ale.
A viral internet sensation, this innovative Japanese drink is an instant conversation starter. It comes with a plunger cap, which pushes a marble into the soda and creates a dramatic fizz.
Made with pure cane sugar just like in 1939, this throwback soda strikes a nice balance between sweet and sour with the ideal amount of carbonation.
This micro-brewed crowd favorite features an all-natural blend of spices and herbs. Packaged in a 5-liter keg, this bad boy pumps out the richest, creamiest root beer you've ever tasted.
Light, sweet and incredibly flavorful, this batch-brewed soda from Jackson Hole is perfect for a picnic, barbecue or backyard party. Enjoy the rich, juicy flavors of high mountain huckleberry.
Moxie debuted in 1884 as one the first sodas in America and still bears its nostalgic look and taste. Moxie's distinct flavor and lack of overt sweetness makes it stand apart to this day.
The oldest continuously family-run soft drink company in America, Cheerwine has been a North Carolina favorite for 100 years, featuring a heavily carbonated burst of sparkling cherry goodness.
Tangy and teeming with vanilla aromas and cane sugar flavor, this retro cream soda is like a doughnut in a glass. It's light and rich with hints of coffee and chocolate.
Treat your comrades to a hilarious bottle sprinkled with tiny, witty captions. Made with real cane sugar, this red soda features refreshingly light citrus and berry flavors.
- 10 Sparkling Wines for Summertime
- 10 Ways To Celebrate Mother's Day
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- Best Blends Forever
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- Priority Wine Pass
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- Top Holiday Wine Buys
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- The Widow & The Wine
- Holiday Wine Gift Guide
- Introducing Premiere Napa Valley
- 6 Essential Bottles for Every Bar Cart
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Brunch Cocktails
- Cinco de Mayo Culinary Delights
- Cognac In Mixology
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Comfort Cocktails
- Find Your Favorite Whiskey Flavor
- Harvest Mocktails
- Host A Cocktail Station
- Impress Your Guests
- Leftover Lounge Cocktails
- Liqueur World Tour
- Perfectly Paired Cocktails
- Pumpkin Cocktails
- Red, White & Booze
- Spiked Seltzer
- Tequila from A-Z
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Top 5 Harvest Mocktails
- Whiskey 101
- 5 Ways to Make a Mule
Beer & Cider
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- Cheers To Mexican Beer—¡Viva Cerveza!
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever
- Cool Canned Beer for the Pool
- Fall Seasonal Brews
- Great Beer Minus The Gluten
- How To Home Brew Your Favorite Beer
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- Inside The World of Cider
- Pumpkin Cocktail
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Spiked Seltzer Craze
- Summer Survival Guide to Session Beer
- A Tipsy Treat
- What Makes A Winter Brew?