Mars Mini Mix Variety Pack

Mars Mini Mix™ Variety Pack. Snickers® brand. Twix® brand. 3 Musketeers® brand. What's inside... Calories 25 to 50, 2% to 3% DV per piece. Net Wt 19.19 oz (1 lb 3.19 oz) 544 g. Mars: Ral chocolate®. Snickers® Brand Minis: What's inside... Per minis piece: Calories 45, 2% DV. Total fat 2g, 3% DV. Sat fat 1g, 5% DV. Sugars 5g. Sodium 20mg, 1% DV. 3 Musketeers® Brand Minis: What's inside... Per minis piece: Calories 25, 2% DV. Total fat 1g, 2% DV. Sat fat 0.5g, 3% DV. Sugars 4g. Sodium 10mg, 0% DV. Twix® Brand Minis: What's inside... Per minis piece: Calories 50, 3% DV. Total fat 2.5g, 4% DV. Sat fat 1.5g, 8% DV. Sugars 5g. Sodium 20mg, 1% DV. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Ideal for: Easter Baskets. A new spin on the old egg hunt. Springtime Picnic Treats. Just Because! ®/TM trademarks Mars, Incorporated. We value your Questions or Comments. Call: 1-800-651-2564. www.snickers.com, www.twix.com, www.3musketeers.com. © Mars, Incorporated.