- Peoria, AZ - Lake Pleasant
- 24650 N. Lake Suite 104, Peoria, AZ 85383
- (623) 362-3744
- 12 oz chocolate stout beer
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice cream
Bring the chocolate stout to a simmer in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook the stout for about 10-15 minutes, or until it's reduced to about 3/4 of a cup. Remove from the heat and set aside.
In a separate sauce pan, warm the milk over medium heat, but don’t bring it to a boil. Add the cocoa powder, chocolate and sugar, whisking thoroughly until the mixture is smooth. Whisk in the reduced beer. Remove from the heat and set aside.
Divide the ice cream between two mugs. Pour the stout hot chocolate over the ice cream. Serve immediately.