- Peoria, AZ - Lake Pleasant
- 24650 N. Lake Suite 104, Peoria, AZ 85383
- (623) 362-3744
- 10 sliced lemons
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 6 cups water
- 2 ¼ cups white or silver tequila
- Mint, for garnish
- Combine lemons, raspberries, and sugar in a large pot. Pound the mixture firmly with the end of a straight rolling pin (or a large wooden spoon), extracting as much juice as possible, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in water.
- Pour through a sieve into a large bowl. Press the solids until all juice is extracted. Discard the solids.
- Stir in tequila.
- Serve over ice, garnish with mint, and enjoy!