- Peoria, AZ - Lake Pleasant
- 24650 N. Lake Suite 104, Peoria, AZ 85383
- (623) 362-3744
- 3/4 cups tequila
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 cup freshly-squeezed Lime Juice (equivalent to 1 lime)
- 4-6 Basil Leaves
- Frozen Cranberries for chilling and Garnish.
- Margarita Salt for rim
Salt the rim(s) of your cocktail glass by wetting the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and then dipping the rim in a small plate of salt.
Combine the tequila, Triple Sec, Simple Syrup, cranberry juice, lime juice, and basil leaves and mix thoroughly
Serve in glass over frozen cranberries for an added holiday touch or just ice for a year round refreshing margarita with a twist.