Perfectly Paired Cocktails
Mix things up with our cocktail recipes featuring sparkling wine by Chandon and premium vodka from Belvedere.Whether you’re entertaining guests or enjoying a relaxing weekend, take things to the next level with our curated selection of craft cocktail recipes. Making a fancy drink has never been so easy.
Spring and summer is everyone’s time to get outdoors and enjoy a refreshing cocktail, but not just any drink will do. We’re busting out our favorite bottles of sparkling wine and vodka to bring you the hottest recipes of the season.
Chandon is California bubbly at its finest, rivaling some of France’s premium Champagnes with a distinctive West Coast twist. Due to its extended aging, Chandon showcases a robust style, creamy texture and rich flavors of nectarine, yellow peach and hazelnut.
Belvedere is the world’s first luxury vodka, created from 600 years of Polish distilling traditions. Savor the medium-bodied palate featuring a velvety texture of vanilla, white pepper and spice. Perfect on the rocks or in a cocktail, this naturally smooth spirit is gluten free and contains zero additives.
Combine these two popular beverages for a truly world-class cocktail experience. Because you don’t have to be a mixologist to make a delicious drink. Just follow these easy steps, and let the good times roll.
- Shake Belvedere Vodka, lime juice, and honey syrup with ice. Strain into a champagne flute and top with Chandon Brut.
- 1 oz Belvedere Ginger Zest
- ¾ oz Lime Juice
- ½ oz Honey Syrup
- 4 oz Soda Water
- Build in a large wine glass. Garnish with ginger and lime slices.
- Shake first four ingredients with ice and pour into a martini glass. Finish cocktail with Chandon Rosé, and garnish with strawberry slices.
- 10 Sparkling Wines for Summertime
- 10 Ways To Celebrate Mother's Day
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- Best Blends Forever
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- Priority Wine Pass
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- Top Holiday Wine Buys
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- The Widow & The Wine
- Holiday Wine Gift Guide
- 6 Essential Bottles for Every Bar Cart
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Brunch Cocktails
- Cinco de Mayo Culinary Delights
- Cognac In Mixology
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Comfort Cocktails
- Find Your Favorite Whiskey Flavor
- Harvest Mocktails
- Host A Cocktail Station
- Impress Your Guests
- Leftover Lounge Cocktails
- Liqueur World Tour
- Perfectly Paired Cocktails
- Pumpkin Cocktails
- Red, White & Booze
- Spiked Seltzer
- Tequila from A-Z
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Top 5 Harvest Mocktails
- Whiskey 101
- 5 Ways to Make a Mule
Beer & Cider
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- Cheers To Mexican Beer—¡Viva Cerveza!
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever
- Cool Canned Beer for the Pool
- Fall Seasonal Brews
- Great Beer Minus The Gluten
- How To Home Brew Your Favorite Beer
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- Inside The World of Cider
- Pumpkin Cocktail
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Spiked Seltzer Craze
- Summer Survival Guide to Session Beer
- A Tipsy Treat
- What Makes A Winter Brew?