How To Gift A Bottle
Think outside the bow this holiday season! A bottle of someone's favorite sip makes for a can't-miss gift, but that doesn't mean you can't add a little holiday flare. Our bottle gifting strategies are so effortless, fun and festive that they'd make Martha Stewart envious.
Remember, it's not just about convenience–you're making memories, and any of these options will get the recipients Instagramming. So stop worrying about paper cuts and start thinking about presentation.
You want to offer up a classy gift but at the same time not make it feel fussy and formal. Try either of our exclusive seasonal gift wrap options, the perfect finishing touch for your bottle. Get straight to the point with "Cheers," a fabric bag with ball tassels, or the gold Organza option for a luxe touch. Available when you choose the Shipping option, choose your bag at checkout, and cross that off your Christmas shopping list.
Shop Now ▸
You've no doubt seen tiny dogs rocking outerwear during their winter morning walks. So why wouldn't you do the same for a premium wine or spirit? Our adorable bottle knit sweaters in classic Christmas colors have incredible yuletide detail in every tailored stitch. Plus, they can use it on subsequent bottles. Even our minis make fashion statements striped knit stocking caps—way more stylish than your standard red Santa hat.
Shop Now ▸
Choose from our wide selection of signature bottle bags. These slender handle bags are designed for single bottles and come in lively colorful prints such as "Confetti Elegance" and "Cocktail Wishes."
Shop Now ▸
DIY Holiday Bag
Don't mess with boutique-y gift wrap–use a burlap bag. This hardy material's charming outdoorsy vibe lends your bottle a nice contrast. Cinch it off with ribbon, or just tie with twine and stick on a bow. It's a light touch that shows what a class act you are.
Craft a personal message with a gold or silver Sharpie right onto the bottle! Your perfectly imperfect imprint on the label gives your gift a human face.
Before wrapping your gift, enclose the bottle in super-small (1/8") bubble wrap. If you're going to box it, just use large (1/2") bubble wrap–it fills excess space more efficiently.
- 10 Sparkling Wines for Summertime
- 10 Ways To Celebrate Mother's Day
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- Best Blends Forever
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- Priority Wine Pass
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- Top Holiday Wine Buys
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- The Widow & The Wine
- Holiday Wine Gift Guide
- Introducing Premiere Napa Valley
- 6 Essential Bottles for Every Bar Cart
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Brunch Cocktails
- Cinco de Mayo Culinary Delights
- Cognac In Mixology
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Comfort Cocktails
- Find Your Favorite Whiskey Flavor
- Harvest Mocktails
- Host A Cocktail Station
- Impress Your Guests
- Leftover Lounge Cocktails
- Liqueur World Tour
- Perfectly Paired Cocktails
- Pumpkin Cocktails
- Red, White & Booze
- Spiked Seltzer
- Tequila from A-Z
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Top 5 Harvest Mocktails
- Whiskey 101
- 5 Ways to Make a Mule
Beer & Cider
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- Cheers To Mexican Beer—¡Viva Cerveza!
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever
- Cool Canned Beer for the Pool
- Fall Seasonal Brews
- Great Beer Minus The Gluten
- How To Home Brew Your Favorite Beer
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- Inside The World of Cider
- Pumpkin Cocktail
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Spiked Seltzer Craze
- Summer Survival Guide to Session Beer
- A Tipsy Treat
- What Makes A Winter Brew?