Glad You Found Us! We’re the Number One Specialty Beverage Retailer on the West Coast
Our Promises to our Shopper
- Delight/Inspire with Product
- Provide “guiding” service regardless of the channel
- Go the “extra mile” to help them find their perfect drink
We Work As A Team
We respect one another and actively seek out input from all functions
We Turn Ideas Into Action Fast
With an entrepreneurial spirit, we create and work the plan with an ownership mentality
We Make Fact Based Decisions
Analyzing data, customer, and employee information
We celebrate wins but focus on results and look hard to continually get better
We Do The Harder Right
Than the easier wrong-we have an eye to the future, follow the law, and encourage responsible drinking
We Have As Much Fun As You Think
We are passionate about our business
Reasons to work at Bevmo!
We went straight to our employees to find out why they LOVE working at BevMo! Here is what they said:
- 1We sell a party every single day of the week---How could that not be a great place to work?
- 2BevMo! is not a top down company; creativity and thinking outside the box is encouraged.
- 3Helping customers plan the perfect wedding, party or event feels great.
- 4We are lucky enough to be a part of our customer’s lives. From planning something to go with dinner to the most important day of their lives, our customers want to hang out with us first. It is an honor to hold that responsibility.
- 5We love what we sell. There is always a new wine, spirit or beer that you've never heard of. The learning is endless and it's fun to be "in the know" of the latest trends.
- 6The potential. I have been lucky enough to work in 3 districts and 2 states via lateral and upward moves. In short, if you want it and you work for it, BevMo! can help you get it.
- 7I love working for BevMo! because it is a dynamic, growing company. My voice is heard, and my ideas are considered.
- 8There is a sense of team in our culture and we rely on each other to succeed. There is not a lot of bureaucracy between the field and office which helps us work together more easily.
- 9As a Store Manager, I'm trusted to make the decisions that are right for my store.
- 10I love my job because every day I'm excited to come into work and my customers are just as happy to come see me.
“Every day we earn our reputation with shoppers by delivering on our promises to them.”
CEO of BevMo!
Our goal is for our customers and employees to feel like every hour is happy hour. Therefore, we are looking for Sales Associates who have a positive attitude, desire to exceed our customer’s expectations through superior customer service, willingness to learn about the products and services we offer so they can share that knowledge with our customers.
Visit our employment page, select the state and job title you would like to apply to and go! If you live near several stores you can apply to them all. Once you complete the first application the rest will auto-populate with the information you already entered. However, if you are applying to different job titles you will be asked to complete any documents/assessments that are specific to the role. Our Sales Associate assessment is different than our Receiving Clerk assessment – so while the “guts” of your application will update automatically you will need to complete the assessment. And don’t forget to write down your username and password!
Our store positions are always accepting applications. If you have completed an online application, grab your resume and head to the store and introduce yourself to the Store Manager. Not only can you then find out what positions the store has currently open but possible opportunities at other nearby BevMo! stores. Things change quickly in retail, by introducing yourself the Store Manager, they will have a face with a name, so when an opening does occur that aligns with your background & experience you will be top of mind!
Yes! We love students as we offer part-time flexible schedules and work to accommodate; taking into account our business needs. With that said, all employees must be 21 years or older.
That’s ok! We offer a variety of product trainings to educate our store teams so we can help every customer when they walk in our doors - through summary sheets of wine varietals, in-store vendor trainings, and more. How cool is that to learn on the job about fun products? Join our team and become the beverage “expert” among your friends!
Absolutely, we love to watch our part-time Sales Associates grow into Head Clerks or Assistant Store Managers. We have performance management tools to help identify areas of strengths and opportunity so our employees are always growing and learning.
Interested in working with us?
Explore the BevMo! Opportunities!