Inspired by confectionary delights, classic traditions and fresh flavors, we’ve compiled a list of spring cocktails.
From chocolatey concoctions to fruity infusions and frothy sours, we’re incorporating bright colors, nostalgic treats and seasonal ingredients. Whimsical and delicious, these mouthwatering mixed drinks will keep brunch going all afternoon!
Patron Peep-tini – A little bird told us that you love cocktails. Enjoy this tasty twist on Easter’s most iconic treat. Eating garnish has never been so fun!
- 1 ½ oz Patron Silver Tequila
- 1 oz pink grapefruit sparkling water
- ½ oz rose syrup
- 1 Peep marshmallow
Combine the tequila, grapefruit, sparkling water and rose syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Pour into the cocktail glass and garnish with a peep. Serve chilled or over ice.
Polish Coffee – Coffee and chocolate liqueur for brunch? Yes, please! Wake up to the warm embrace of this delicious café-inspired cocktail.
- 3 oz Dorda Double Chocolate Liqueur
- 6 oz hot brewed coffee
- Whipped cream
Stir freshly brewed hot coffee together with Dorda Liqueur in a glass mug.
Top with freshly whipped cream. (Optional garnishes include cacao nibs, chocolate-covered espresso beans or shaved chocolate.)
Orange Moon – Can’t decide between brews and booze? Treat yourself to the best of both worlds with this refreshing beer cocktail.
- 12 oz Blue Moon Belgian White
- 1 ½ oz citrus flavored vodka
- ¾ oz orange liqueur
- ½ oz orange juice
- Sliced orange
Slowly pour the beer into a chilled pint glass. Add the vodka, liqueur and orange juice.
Stir gently together, and garnish with an orange slice.
- 10 Sparkling Wines for Summertime
- 10 Ways To Celebrate Mother's Day
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- Best Blends Forever
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- Priority Wine Pass
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- Top Holiday Wine Buys
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- The Widow & The Wine
- Holiday Wine Gift Guide
- 6 Essential Bottles for Every Bar Cart
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Brunch Cocktails
- Cinco de Mayo Culinary Delights
- Cognac In Mixology
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Comfort Cocktails
- Find Your Favorite Whiskey Flavor
- Harvest Mocktails
- Host A Cocktail Station
- Impress Your Guests
- Leftover Lounge Cocktails
- Liqueur World Tour
- Perfectly Paired Cocktails
- Pumpkin Cocktails
- Red, White & Booze
- Spiked Seltzer
- Tequila from A-Z
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Top 5 Harvest Mocktails
- Whiskey 101
- 5 Ways to Make a Mule
Beer & Cider
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- Cheers To Mexican Beer—¡Viva Cerveza!
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever
- Cool Canned Beer for the Pool
- Fall Seasonal Brews
- Great Beer Minus The Gluten
- How To Home Brew Your Favorite Beer
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- Inside The World of Cider
- Pumpkin Cocktail
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Spiked Seltzer Craze
- Summer Survival Guide to Session Beer
- A Tipsy Treat
- What Makes A Winter Brew?