BevMo! is thrilled to announce that we are now donating 100% of all of the proceeds from our weekly wine and beer tastings to local pet charities! Based on where your local BevMo! is located, the charity benefitting from your generous donation is:
- Northern California: Tony La Russa’s Animal Rescue Foundation (ARF) – https://www.arflife.org/
- Southern California: Lange Foundation – http://langefoundation.org/
- San Diego: San Diego Humane Society – https://sdhumane.org/
- Arizona: Arizona Animal Welfare League – https://aawl.org/
- Washington: The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County – http://www.thehumanesociety.org/
You can place your donation directly into the donation box located at your local BevMo!
So far, we’ve raised over $25,000 for local pet charities! Thanks for your continued support!
Here’s a little more about each special charity:
• AAWL rehabilitates and re-homes more than 4,000 dogs and cats that are abandoned or surrendered by their owners.
• AAWL adopts companion pets into loving homes and provides a leadership position in the community in education and animal welfare issues.
• AAWL offers extensive dog obedience training and a low cost public veterinary clinic, MDPetCare, as well as volunteering opportunities.
• ARF provides rescue, adoption, and population control services necessary to ensure all animals have a stable and loving home.
• ARF improves the relationship between people and pets, with emphasis on children, seniors, veterans and others who gain comfort from animals.
• ARF supports and leads other animal protection and human service organizations, locally and across the country with programs that help save animals and bring the healing touch of animals to local communities.
• Lange is dedicated to saving impounded companion animals and preparing them for their journey to a new, safe, and loving world.
• Lange rescued and placed over 27,000 cats, dogs and horses who would otherwise have been destroyed in overcrowded public animal shelters.
• At Lange, each animal receives personalized TLC by their compassionate staff and wonderful volunteers. Once adopted, their progress is followed in their new homes.
• SDHS offers a wide range of programs and services that
strengthen the human-animal bond, prevent cruelty and neglect, provide medical care, educate the community on the humane treatment of animals and provide safety net services for all pet families needing assistance with keeping their pets.
• SDHS provides comprehensive medical and behavioral services for all animals in their care.
• SDHS has foster care programs and intakes owner-relinquished pets and pets from other shelters.
• They find loving homes for more than 6,000 pets per year, reunite thousands of lost pets with their owners, provide medical care for ill and injured shelter pets, and offer comprehensive low-cost spay-neuter programs.
• Advance welfare of animals and promote positive relationships between animals and people.
• The states’ largest animal welfare agency that was founded in 1888!