Mix things up with our cocktail recipes featuring sparkling wine by Chandon and premium vodka from Belvedere.
Whether you’re entertaining guests or enjoying a relaxing weekend, take things to the next level with our curated selection of craft cocktail recipes. Making a fancy drink has never been so easy.
Spring and summer is everyone’s time to get outdoors and enjoy a refreshing cocktail, but not just any drink will do. We’re busting out our favorite bottles of sparkling wine and vodka to bring you the hottest recipes of the season.
Chandon is California bubbly at its finest, rivaling some of France’s premium Champagnes with a distinctive West Coast twist. Due to its extended aging, Chandon showcases a robust style, creamy texture and rich flavors of nectarine, yellow peach and hazelnut.
Belvedere is the world’s first luxury vodka, created from 600 years of Polish distilling traditions. Savor the medium-bodied palate featuring a velvety texture of vanilla, white pepper and spice. Perfect on the rocks or in a cocktail, this naturally smooth spirit is gluten free and contains zero additives.
Combine these two popular beverages for a truly world-class cocktail experience. Because you don’t have to be a mixologist to make a delicious drink. Just follow these easy steps, and let the good times roll.
- 1 oz Belvedere Vodka
- 3 oz Chandon Brut
- ½ oz Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ oz Honey Syrup (1:1 honey to water)
- Shake Belvedere Vodka, lime juice, and honey syrup with ice. Strain into a champagne flute and top with Chandon Brut.
- 1 oz Belvedere Ginger Zest
- ¾ oz Lime Juice
- ½ oz Honey Syrup
- 4 oz Soda Water
- Build in a large wine glass. Garnish with ginger and lime slices.
- 1 oz Belvedere Citrus Vodka
- 1 oz Chandon Rosé
- ¾ oz Crème De Cassis
- 1 ½ oz Sour Mix
- Fresh strawberries
- Shake first four ingredients with ice and pour into a martini glass. Finish cocktail with Chandon Rosé, and garnish with strawberry slices.