A Note From BevMo! About COVID-19
BevMo! is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our employees, customers and our community. With that in mind, we have taken several actions in response to the threat of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are now open for in-store shopping. For your safety, these stores will:
- Implement social distancing
- Have enhanced cleaning procedures
- Limit the number of customers in-store
- We request that all shoppers wear masks
Other ways to shop with BevMo!:
- Every BevMo! Delivers: Select "Deliver It" on BevMo.com or on the BevMo! App and enter your address.
- Expedited Checkout: Shop online with In-Store Pickup at BevMo.com or through the BevMo! App. We will prioritize completing your order as fast as possible. Please wait for the email notification that your order is ready to be picked up before visiting the store. Please have your ID, credit card and receipt/paperwork ready when you arrive at the store. If you cannot get to the store the same day that your order is ready, we will hold it for you.
- Shipping: Anywhere in California, Arizona and Washington. Select "Ship It" on BevMo.com or on the BevMo! App and enter your address.
- On Demand Partners: Visit Drizly.com or Instacart.com and select “BevMo”.
Additionally, we have taken the following steps in response to the coronavirus threat:
- We have increased cleaning services and added hand sanitizer at all stores. Sanitizing wipes are near high traffic areas so that employees can keep them continuously cleaned. We have also implemented additional cleaning and sanitization steps daily for every store.
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or are returning from a high-risk area of the world. Per CDC recommendations, we have asked employees who have traveled to such locations or have been exposed to others who have traveled to such locations, to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- As customers head to a store to pick up their order, in respect of Social Distancing, we ask that all customers maintain 6 feet separation, at all times to reduce the threat of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Additionally, we have canceled all in-store tastings and events with large gatherings, as a precautionary measure to help prevent the spread of the illness.
- If you are currently scheduled to attend a tasting or other event and would like help in planning your beverage needs, please contact us at https://www.bevmo.com/contact-us and we will do everything possible to help.
- If you don’t feel well, or choose not to visit one of our stores, of course we are ready to serve you at BevMo.com or through the BevMo! app.
- We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees. Please visit BevMo.com for any updates.