The Many Ways To Use Minis
Everything’s bigger and better during the holidays, but the smallest gestures create the most lasting memories. Deck the halls with mini bottles, fa-la la-la la, la-la, la-la. Who doesn’t love mini bottles? They’re cute, convenient and perfect for mixing, but we’re thinking big when it comes to minis. We came up with some creative solutions for you to downsize deliciously this season. All it takes is a little imagination (and we stress little).
Get in the crafty spirit with our pint-sized solutions for decorating, gifting and entertaining:
Mini Heritage Spirits
Get a spirited take on the traditional advent calendar. Featuring 24 50-ml bottles from the Heritage portfolio, these little guys turn 12 days of Christmas into 3+ weeks of cheat days!
Candy Cane Mini Tube
Fill this festive candy cane with all your favorite spirits. Each tube holds up to four mini bottles. It makes for a fun holiday display or a clever way to give minis as a present.
Mini Bar in A Jar
Who doesn’t love mason jars? Stuff a few mini bottles of their favorite spirits into one of these trendy containers, add a shot glass or colorful sippy straw, and stick on a bow on it.
Mini & Soda
Our selection of minis is huge, so this is an easy gift for co-workers, friends and family. Just tie a mini to the neck of a mason jar with a can of soda inside or a soda bottle.
Shiny metallic spheres are boring! Branch out this year with mini bottle ornaments. Loop a knotted piece of yarn or pipe cleaner through the cap and slip on a wire hanger from a traditional ornament. You’ll have a seriously lush evergreen décor.
Put arriving guests in a festive mood with a door wreath made out of minis. First, cut a ring out of foam. Then glue the minis onto dowels and stick them in the foam. If you don’t have any foam, try gluing the minis together in the shape of a circle.
Gift Card + Mini
The perfect stocking stuffer! Just tie their favorite mini bottle to a gift card from BevMo! They’ll love shopping our world-class selection, plus it takes the guesswork out of what to give those finicky drinkers.
D.I.Y. Bonus Ideas:Mini Floral Vases —Sprigs of holly or a single short-stemmed blossom in a mini bottle is a fun way to add a little flare to your holiday décor.
Show us what kind of holiday magic you can make out of mini bottles!
Post photos of your mini projects on Facebook. #bevmominis
- 10 Sparkling Wines for Summertime
- 10 Ways To Celebrate Mother's Day
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- Best Blends Forever
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- Priority Wine Pass
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- Top Holiday Wine Buys
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- The Widow & The Wine
- Holiday Wine Gift Guide
- 6 Essential Bottles for Every Bar Cart
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Brunch Cocktails
- Cinco de Mayo Culinary Delights
- Cognac In Mixology
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Comfort Cocktails
- Find Your Favorite Whiskey Flavor
- Harvest Mocktails
- Host A Cocktail Station
- Impress Your Guests
- Leftover Lounge Cocktails
- Liqueur World Tour
- Perfectly Paired Cocktails
- Pumpkin Cocktails
- Red, White & Booze
- Spiked Seltzer
- Tequila from A-Z
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Top 5 Harvest Mocktails
- Whiskey 101
- 5 Ways to Make a Mule
Beer & Cider
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- Cheers To Mexican Beer—¡Viva Cerveza!
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever
- Cool Canned Beer for the Pool
- Fall Seasonal Brews
- Great Beer Minus The Gluten
- How To Home Brew Your Favorite Beer
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- Inside The World of Cider
- Pumpkin Cocktail
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Spiked Seltzer Craze
- Summer Survival Guide to Session Beer
- A Tipsy Treat
- What Makes A Winter Brew?