The Many Uses For Minis
Everything’s bigger and better during the holidays, but the smallest gestures create the most lasting memories. Deck the halls with mini bottles, fa-la la-la la, la-la, la-la.
Who doesn’t love mini bottles? They’re cute, convenient and perfect for mixing, but we’re thinking big when it comes to minis. Try out these fun and festive ways to use minis for gifting and entertaining. All it takes is a little imagination and a whole lot of holiday spirit.
Mini Advent Calendar– Let the countdown begin with your cheeky take on a traditional advent calendar. Don’t wait until Christmas morning to treat yourself—make every day merrier with mini bottles!
Mini Bar In A Jar– Grab a few mini bottles of their favorite spirits, add a shot glass, and package them in a mason jar. The results are surprisingly elegant, plus it doesn’t require much effort or expense.
Mini & Soda– We offer hundreds of mini bottles and craft sodas. Just tie a mini to the neck of a soda bottle for instant holiday happiness. Makes an easy gift for co-workers, friends and family.
Mini Ornaments– Spruce up your Christmas tree with mini bottle ornaments. Simply tie a wire ornament hanger around the neck of a mini, and you’ve got yourself a tipsy tree!
Mini Wreath– Adorn your front door with a truly spirited wreath made out of minis. First, cut a ring out of foam. Then glue the minis together in the shape of a circle on the foam.
Gift Card + Mini– Looking for the perfect stocking stuffer? Just tie their favorite mini bottle to a gift card from BevMo! They’ll enjoy shopping our world-class selection of drinks.
Show us what kind of holiday magic you can make out of mini bottles! Post photos of your mini projects on Facebook. #bevmominis
- 10 Sparkling Wines for Summertime
- 10 Ways To Celebrate Mother's Day
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- Best Blends Forever
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- Priority Wine Pass
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- Top Holiday Wine Buys
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- The Widow & The Wine
- 6 Essential Bottles for Every Bar Cart
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Brunch Cocktails
- Cinco de Mayo Culinary Delights
- Cognac In Mixology
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Fall Comfort Cocktails
- Find Your Favorite Whiskey Flavor
- Harvest Mocktails
- Host A Cocktail Station
- Impress Your Guests
- Leftover Lounge Cocktails
- Liqueur World Tour
- Perfectly Paired Cocktails
- Pumpkin Cocktails
- Red, White & Booze
- Spiked Seltzer
- Tequila from A-Z
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Top 5 Harvest Mocktails
- Whiskey 101
Beer & Cider
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- Cheers To Mexican Beer—¡Viva Cerveza!
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever
- Cool Canned Beer for the Pool
- Fall Seasonal Brews
- Great Beer Minus The Gluten
- How To Home Brew Your Favorite Beer
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- Inside The World of Cider
- Pumpkin Cocktail
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Spiked Seltzer Craze
- Summer Survival Guide to Session Beer
- A Tipsy Treat
- What Makes A Winter Brew?