The Many Uses For Minis
Everything’s bigger and better during the holidays, but the smallest gestures create the most lasting memories. Deck the halls with mini bottles, fa-la la-la la, la-la, la-la.
Who doesn’t love mini bottles? They’re cute, convenient and perfect for mixing, but we’re thinking big when it comes to minis. Try out these fun and festive ways to use minis for gifting and entertaining. All it takes is a little imagination and a whole lot of holiday spirit.
Mini Advent Calendar– Let the countdown begin with your cheeky take on a traditional advent calendar. Don’t wait until Christmas morning to treat yourself—make every day merrier with mini bottles!
Mini Bar In A Jar– Grab a few mini bottles of their favorite spirits, add a shot glass, and package them in a mason jar. The results are surprisingly elegant, plus it doesn’t require much effort or expense.
Mini & Soda– We offer hundreds of mini bottles and craft sodas. Just tie a mini to the neck of a soda bottle for instant holiday happiness. Makes an easy gift for co-workers, friends and family.
Mini Ornaments– Spruce up your Christmas tree with mini bottle ornaments. Simply tie a wire ornament hanger around the neck of a mini, and you’ve got yourself a tipsy tree!
Mini Wreath– Adorn your front door with a truly spirited wreath made out of minis. First, cut a ring out of foam. Then glue the minis together in the shape of a circle on the foam.
Gift Card + Mini– Looking for the perfect stocking stuffer? Just tie their favorite mini bottle to a gift card from BevMo! They’ll enjoy shopping our world-class selection of drinks.
Show us what kind of holiday magic you can make out of mini bottles! Post photos of your mini projects on Facebook. #bevmominis
- 10 Ways To Celebrate Mother's Day
- Best Blends Forever
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- 10 Sparkling Wines for Summertime
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- The Widow & The Wine
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Brunch Cocktails
- Cinco de Mayo Culinary Delights
- Cognac In Mixology
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Fall Comfort Cocktails
- Harvest Mocktails
- Host A Cocktail Station
- Impress Your Guests
- Liqueur World Tour
- Perfectly Paired Cocktails
- Pumpkin Cocktails
- Red, White & Booze
- Spiked Seltzer
- Tequila from A-Z
- Find Your Favorite Whiskey Flavor
- Whiskey 101
- Fall Comfort Cocktails
- Top 5 Harvest Mocktails
Beer & Cider
- A Tipsy Treat
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever
- Cool Canned Beer for the Pool
- Cheers To Mexican Beer—¡Viva Cerveza!
- Great Beer Minus The Gluten
- Inside The World of Cider
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- What Makes A Winter Brew?
- How To Home Brew Your Favorite Beer
- Summer Survival Guide to Session Beer
- Fall Seasonal Brews
- Pumpkin Cocktail
- The Spiked Seltzer Craze