A Splash Of Sparkles
Most sparkling water is naturally carbonated from a spring, unlike soda water which is carbonated at a processing plant.
Sparkling water has no shortage of applications and health benefits–whether you want to soothe an upset stomach, remove stains, or reduce your cholesterol. Give your guests a refreshing alternative to alcohol at your next party. Plus, sparkling water makes a great wine substitute or seasonal cocktail mixer in lieu of tonic or soda water.
5 Sensational Sparkling Waters:
Boasting zero calories and zero sodium, Le Croix is the top-selling domestic sparkling water in America. Their grapefruit variety is particularly popular as a mixer with vodka drinks.
Featuring real Italian lemon juice, this fragrant thirst-quencher is available in bottles or cans. Zesty on the tongue, Limonata is a pleasant balance of tart and sweet notes with just the right amount of citrus flavor.
Produced with 100% real pomegranate juice and sparkling water, each appetizing bottle is fortified with vitamins and contains one full serving of fruit.
Enjoy the natural lemon flavor of this delicate drink. Made with spring water from the Vosges sandstone of Eastern France, Lorina is the perfect addition to mimosas and many other cocktails.
This pure artesian water from Norway features an iconic tubular design, which makes it a fashionable addition to any meal. The crisp, clean taste is perfect for any occasion.
Plus, try our fall cocktail recipe featuring unflavored sparkling water:
- 4 blackberries
- 1 ½ oz bourbon
- ¾ oz fresh lemon juice
- ¾ oz simple syrup
- 2 oz chilled sparkling water
In a cocktail shaker, muddle 3 blackberries.
Add the ice, bourbon, lemon juice and simple syrup.
Shake well and strain into a chilled, ice filled Collins glass.
Stir in the club soda and garnish with the remaining blackberry.
- 10 Ways To Celebrate Mother's Day
- Best Blends Forever
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- Priority Wine Pass
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- 10 Sparkling Wines for Summertime
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- The Widow & The Wine
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Brunch Cocktails
- Cinco de Mayo Culinary Delights
- Cognac In Mixology
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Fall Comfort Cocktails
- Harvest Mocktails
- Host A Cocktail Station
- Impress Your Guests
- Liqueur World Tour
- Perfectly Paired Cocktails
- Pumpkin Cocktails
- Red, White & Booze
- Spiked Seltzer
- Tequila from A-Z
- Find Your Favorite Whiskey Flavor
- Whiskey 101
- Fall Comfort Cocktails
- Top 5 Harvest Mocktails
Beer & Cider
- A Tipsy Treat
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever
- Cool Canned Beer for the Pool
- Cheers To Mexican Beer—¡Viva Cerveza!
- Great Beer Minus The Gluten
- Inside The World of Cider
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- What Makes A Winter Brew?
- How To Home Brew Your Favorite Beer
- Summer Survival Guide to Session Beer
- Fall Seasonal Brews
- Pumpkin Cocktail
- The Spiked Seltzer Craze