Spiced Eggnog Cocktail
- 1 quart eggnog
- 1/4 cup Captain Morgan’s 100-proof spiced rum
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons Wild Turkey Kentucky bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- ground cloves
- ground nutmeg
- Sugar, to coat the rim of each glass
- In a blender, add eggnog, rum, Kahlua, bourbon and vanilla.
- In a small dish, shake equal amounts of each of the three spices and mix together. Then portion out 1/4 teaspoon of the spice mix and add to the eggnog mixture. Hold the rest to sprinkle on the finished filled glasses. Pulse the blender just a few seconds to blend ingredients.
- Pour sugar into a small, flat plate. With a little bit of eggnog on your finger, rub the rim of the glass then dip the rim into the sugar.
- Carefully pour eggnog into each glass and sprinkle a little of the reserved spice mix over the top of each and enjoy immediately.