Red Summer Sangria
- 1.5L Brazin Old Vine Zinfandel
- 2oz E & J Brandy XO
- 4oz Triple Sec
- 32oz Ginger Ale
- 8oz Orange Juice
- 8oz Pomegranate Juice
- 4oz Simple Syrup
- Sliced Orange
- Sliced Apple
- 4 Strawberries
- Diced Pineapple
- Pour wine into large pitcher and add the squeezed juice of the lemon.
- Add all ingredients (except ginger ale and strawberries) and mix together.
- Refrigerate and let the cocktail stand in a tightly sealed container overnight.
- Just before serving, unseal and add ginger ale, strawberries and ice.
- Pour contents into a pitcher for serving.