Happy Place Sangria
- 1 bottle red wine
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 1/2 Pineapple (or 1 can drained)
- A large handful of fresh cherries (or substitute Maraschino cherries)
- Cut Lemon, lime and one orange into wedges and the pineapple into chunks. Cut cherries in half. If you are using fresh cherries, you first have to seed them before cutting in half.
- Squeeze juice of 2nd orange into a large serving pitcher.
- Add your fruit and wine to the pitcher and stir. Chill overnight to let the flavors mingle.
- To serve, pour over ice and top with Ginger Ale. Salud!