Happy Place Sangria
- 1 bottle Cabernet Merlot
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 1/2 Pineapple (or 1 can drained)
- A large handful of fresh cherries (or substitute Maraschino cherries)
- Cut Limon and lime into wedges and the pineapple into chunks. Cut cherries in half. If you are using fresh cherries, you first have to seed them before cutting in half.
- Cut one orange into wedges. Squeeze juice of 2nd orange into a large serving pitcher.
- Toss in cut orange, lemon, lime, pineapple, and cherries. Add Cabernet Merlot wine and stir. Chill overnight.
- To serve, pour over ice and top with Ginger Ale. Enjoy!