Cranberry Basil Margarita
- 3/4 cups tequila
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 cup freshly-squeezed Lime Juice (equivalent to 1 lime)
- 4-6 Basil Leaves
- Frozen Cranberries for chilling and Garnish.
- Margarita Salt for rim
- Salt the rim(s) of your cocktail glass by wetting the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and then dipping the rim in a small plate of salt.
- Combine the tequila, Triple Sec, Simple Syrup, cranberry juice, lime juice, and basil leaves and mix thoroughly
- Serve in glass over frozen cranberries for an added holiday touch or just ice for a year round refreshing margarita with a twist.