- 2 oz Basil Hayden's Bourbon
- 2 oz Sweetened Chai Tea
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 3/4 oz Blackberry Simple Syrup
- Club Soda (optional)
- Combine the Basil Hayden’s, sweetened chai tea, cranberry juice, orange juice, and blackberry simple syrup in a martini shaker filled with ice.
- Shake to mix, then strain into a martini glass or a rocks glass filled with ice.
Blackberry Simple Syrup Directions
- Combine one cup sugar with one cup water and one cup blackberries.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for fifteen to twenty minutes, stirring periodically.
- Strain into a measuring pitcher and use once cooled.