Bourbon Apple Cider Sangria
- 1/2 orange (sliced)
- 1 pear (chopped)
- 2 Red apples (chopped)
- 1 cup Bourbon
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Apple Pie Spice (or Cinnamon)
- 1 bottle White Wine (sweeter sparkling white works well)
- 4 cups Apple Cider
- Sugar rim for glasses: 1/3 cup White sugar and 1 tsp Apple Pie Spice
- In a medium bowl, combine the orange slices, chopped pear, chopped apples, bourbon, brown sugar and apple pie spice. Put into a sealable bag inside a bowl and store in the refrigerator. Give at least an hour for the fruit to soak up the Bourbon.
- Once the fruit has soaked, in a large pitcher, combine white wine and apple cider. Add the Bourbon fruit to the wine and apple cider mixture. Serve over ice.
- To add a sugar rim to each glass, combine white sugar and apple pie spice in a small bowl and then put on a small plate. On another plate, put a ¼ cup of water. Dip the top of the glass into the water then the sugar.