Bourbon Apple Cider Sangria
- 1/2 orange, cut into wedges
- 1 pear, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 Red apples, cored and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup Bourbon
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Apple Pie Spice (or Cinnamon)
- 1 bottle White Wine
- 4 cups Apple Cider
- Sugar rim for glasses: 1/3 cup White sugar and 1 tsp Apple Pie Spice
- In a medium bowl, combine the orange, pear, apple, bourbon, brown sugar and apple pie spice. Store in the refrigerator for at least an hour for the fruit to soak up the Bourbon.
- Once the fruit has soaked, in a large pitcher, combine white wine and apple cider. Add the Bourbon fruit to the wine and apple cider.
- To add a sugar rim to each glass, combine white sugar and apple pie spice in a small bowl and then put on a small plate. On another plate, put a ¼ cup of water. Dip the top of the glass into the water then the sugar.
- Serve over ice.