Boozy Hot Chocolate
- 2 1⁄4 cups fat free milk
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 oz Kahlua
- 1 1⁄4 oz Chocolate liqueur
- Garnish with mini marshmallows and chocolate syrup
- Heat up milk in a sauce pot over medium heat.
- Add vanilla and chocolate syrup and slowly whisk until the chocolate is all melted and incorporated.
- Stir in Kahlua and Chocolate Liqueur and cook for 2-5 minutes.
- Divide hot chocolate among mugs and top off with marshmallows.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over marshmallows.