Amaretto Cranberry Kiss
Give fall a warm hug and an amaretto cranberry kiss. This is a sweet little cocktail that looks just as festive and it tastes and dresses up a Thanksgiving spread like no other. That’s because it pairs heavy fruit flavors with a splash of alcohol, making it an easy drinking, super sippable drink that isn’t too intense for anyone at the feast. Here’s a look at what goes into this great cocktail.
- 2 cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 cup Vodka
- 1/2 cup Amaretto
- 3 tablespoons fresh Orange Juice
- Orange peel for garnish
- - Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto, and orange juice in pitcher.
- - Fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes and pour in 1 cup vodka and amaretto mixture.
- - Shake and strain into two martini glasses.
- - Garnish each with orange slice.
The finished product is a ruby colored libation that is fresh and tasty! The orange and cranberry juice combination will taste warm and remind some of tropical inspired drinks, while the Amaretto and Vodka ground this beverage, keeping it firmly in the fall. Feel free to use pomegranate seeds or cranberries as garnish as well. This drink can pass, visually, for a Sangria if too dressed up with fruit, so be careful on your balance.
This will pair well with white meats and appetizers, making it perfect for holiday parties. For a little sparkle, we’re just fine with adding a club soda or a sprite to a large batch mix of this blend.