Quick & Easy Gifting Ideas
Let’s face it, the holidays can be a headache, but not at BevMo! We make it simple to find the right gifts & sips for anyone on your list. Our BevMologists are here to answer any questions and offer recommendations.
No matter who you’re shopping for, holiday gifting can be quite the challenge. The good news is that you can make everyone happy with our incredible selection of the world’s finest drinks! Find the best presents on any budget—from bargain bottles to top shelf releases. Plus, we offer an array of customized gifting options to make your presents extra special.
- Personalized Gifts: Turn top shelf wine, bubbly or spirits into a tailor-made keepsake by personalizing a bottle with an engraved name, a date or a special message. They’ll treasure this collectible, specially customized gift for years to come.
- Rare & Special Gifts: Enjoy our premium selection of limited edition and special releases you won't find elsewhere. Discover new seasonal craft brews, top shelf spirits from across the globe, and exclusive items from our partner wineries.
- Gifts Under $50: You’d be surprised how far $50 will go at BevMo! Find fun, refreshing and affordable gifts for the whole office, or treat your friends and family to something memorable. Maybe they’ll even share a sip!
- 5¢ Wine: Explore our extensive selection of varietals and blends including award-winning, top-selling and exclusive releases from the world’s finest wineries. Buy one for yourself, give one as a gift!
- Make It A Gift: We make holiday gifting as easy as 1, 2, 3…Buy now for that special someone, or save for your next soiree.
- Step 1: Choose a sweet or savory box of artisanal snacks, which includes six individually-wrapped goodies.
- Step 2: Purchase any single bottle of your choice.
- Step 3: Our elves will do the rest! Plus, you can include a gift card at no additional cost.
- Prepared Cocktails: Great as a grab & go gift, these ready-to-drink cocktails won’t make a mess, and more importantly, they involve no prep time. Get the party started with these seasonal favorites:
- 6-Month Subscription: Our bottle delivery service is available in beer, red wine, white wine or spirits for the mixologist. Send your loved ones a curated selection of their favorite drinks every month. Each shipment contains tasting notes and food pairing tips.
- Specialty Candies: Treat that special someone to our supreme selection of artisanal snacks including boutique items from around the world. Sweeten up the season with these must-try delicacies:
- Jack Daniel’s Liqueur Delights Tin: Famed Swiss chocolatier Goldkenn partnered with Jack Daniel’s to bring you these dark chocolate delights infused with Tennessee whiskey.
- Anthon Berg Liqueur Chocolate Bottles: Perfect for holiday parties or host gifts, these liqueur-filled chocolate bottles are colorful, entertaining and iconic.
- Stocking Stuffers: Give them a taste of the holidays with mini bottles and cigars—perfectly pocket-sized for your stocking stuffing convenience. They’re fun, affordable and hassle-free!
- Gift Sets: Pre-packaged and ready to gift, we curate a seasonal selection of the finest drinks and artisanal treats. Our premium gift sets are presented in festive boxes that look amazing under the tree.
Still can’t decide? Make sure they get what they really want with a gift card from BevMo! They won’t be disappointed by our world-class selection of beer, wine & spirits.
Buy A Gift Card!
- Best Blends Forever
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- The Widow & The Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- Cognac In Mixology
- Family Friendly Mocktails
- Liqueur World Tour
- Tequila from A-Z
- Whiskey 101
- The Whiskey Five
- Impress Your Guests
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Brunch Cocktails
- Refreshing Springtime Mocktails
Beer & Cider
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- Inside The World of Cider
- What Makes A Winter Brew?
- A Tipsy Treat
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever