Elevate Your Soiree With Holiday Cocktails
Mix up some merry with these seasonal craft cocktail recipes featuring Cointreau Triple Sec.
Spirit lovers, past and present, recognize Cointreau as a core building block in premium cocktail creation. Cointreau is the citrusy cornerstone of more than 350 internationally renowned mixed drinks.
Nothing makes a better impression on your guests than a round of handcrafted cocktails. Made from the perfect blend of sweet and bitter orange peels, Cointreau has been at the heart of holiday entertaining for 160 years.
This versatile 80 proof liqueur offers a distinctly complex and refreshing taste, inspiring a wide variety of classic cocktails. It can be enjoyed as the base spirit in many drinks such as the Cointreau Rickey, but it’s also an essential ingredient in Margaritas, Cosmos and the Sidecar. Cointreau won the 2016 Ultimate Spirits Chairman’s Trophy & Seal for Extraordinary, Ultimate Recommendation. From mixers to garnishes, find everything you need for the perfect Cointreau cocktails at BevMo!
Stir up the holiday season with these deliciously decadent Cointreau cocktails:
A seasonal take on Cointreau’s first iconic cocktail, this classy concoction is a harmony of Triple Sec, Cognac and lemon with a dash of bitters. Finish it off with a cinnamon sugared rim for the ultimate holiday treat.
Combine all ingredients in shaker, and shake well with ice. Strain into cinnamon-sugar rimmed cocktail glass. Garnish with star anise.
Don’t use all of the cranberry sauce for the turkey! This simple yet sophisticated cocktail is perfect when gathered around the table for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- 2 oz Cointreau
- 2 bar spoons Cranberry Preserves
- 3/4 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 2-3 dashes Angostura Bitters
Combine all ingredients in a shaker, and shake well with ice. Strain into a cocktail glass, and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Stroke Of Midnight
An elevated twist on the traditional toast, the Stroke of Midnight is the perfect cocktail to celebrate the New Year. Raise everyone’s spirits with this chic Cointreau and Champagne libation.
Pour Cointreau and grenadine into a champagne flute. Top with champagne, and garnish with an orange twist.
- 10 Ways To Celebrate Mother's Day
- Best Blends Forever
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- 10 Sparkling Wines for Summertime
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- The Widow & The Wine
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Brunch Cocktails
- Cinco de Mayo Culinary Delights
- Cognac In Mixology
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Host A Cocktail Station For Cinco
- Impress Your Guests
- Liqueur World Tour
- Perfectly Paired Cocktails
- Red, White & Booze
- Tequila from A-Z
- The Whiskey Five
- Whiskey 101
Beer & Cider
- A Tipsy Treat
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever
- Cool Canned Beer for the Pool
- Cheers To Mexican Beer—¡Viva Cerveza!
- Great Beer Minus The Gluten
- Inside The World of Cider
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- What Makes A Winter Brew?
- How To Home Brew Your Favorite Beer
- Summer Survival Guide to Session Beer