Inspired by confectionary delights, classic traditions and fresh flavors, we’ve compiled a list of spring cocktails.
From chocolatey concoctions to fruity infusions and frothy sours, we’re incorporating bright colors, nostalgic treats and seasonal ingredients. Whimsical and delicious, these mouthwatering mixed drinks will keep brunch going all afternoon!
Patron Peep-tini – A little bird told us that you love cocktails. Enjoy this tasty twist on Easter’s most iconic treat. Eating garnish has never been so fun!
- 1 ½ oz Patron Silver Tequila
- 1 oz pink grapefruit sparkling water
- ½ oz rose syrup
- 1 Peep marshmallow
Combine the tequila, grapefruit, sparkling water and rose syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Pour into the cocktail glass and garnish with a peep. Serve chilled or over ice.
Polish Coffee – Coffee and chocolate liqueur for brunch? Yes, please! Wake up to the warm embrace of this delicious café-inspired cocktail.
- 3 oz Dorda Double Chocolate Liqueur
- 6 oz hot brewed coffee
- Whipped cream
Stir freshly brewed hot coffee together with Dorda Liqueur in a glass mug.
Top with freshly whipped cream. (Optional garnishes include cacao nibs, chocolate-covered espresso beans or shaved chocolate.)
Orange Moon – Can’t decide between brews and booze? Treat yourself to the best of both worlds with this refreshing beer cocktail.
- 12 oz Blue Moon Belgian White
- 1 ½ oz citrus flavored vodka
- ¾ oz orange liqueur
- ½ oz orange juice
- Sliced orange
Slowly pour the beer into a chilled pint glass. Add the vodka, liqueur and orange juice.
Stir gently together, and garnish with an orange slice.
- Best Blends Forever
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- The Widow & The Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- Cognac In Mixology
- Family Friendly Mocktails
- Liqueur World Tour
- Tequila from A-Z
- Whiskey 101
- The Whiskey Five
- Impress Your Guests
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Brunch Cocktails
- Refreshing Springtime Mocktails
Beer & Cider
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- Inside The World of Cider
- What Makes A Winter Brew?
- A Tipsy Treat
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever