Inspired by confectionary delights, classic traditions and fresh flavors, we’ve compiled a list of spring cocktails.
From chocolatey concoctions to fruity infusions and frothy sours, we’re incorporating bright colors, nostalgic treats and seasonal ingredients. Whimsical and delicious, these mouthwatering mixed drinks will keep brunch going all afternoon!
Patron Peep-tini – A little bird told us that you love cocktails. Enjoy this tasty twist on Easter’s most iconic treat. Eating garnish has never been so fun!
- 1 ½ oz Patron Silver Tequila
- 1 oz pink grapefruit sparkling water
- ½ oz rose syrup
- 1 Peep marshmallow
Combine the tequila, grapefruit, sparkling water and rose syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Pour into the cocktail glass and garnish with a peep. Serve chilled or over ice.
Polish Coffee – Coffee and chocolate liqueur for brunch? Yes, please! Wake up to the warm embrace of this delicious café-inspired cocktail.
- 3 oz Dorda Double Chocolate Liqueur
- 6 oz hot brewed coffee
- Whipped cream
Stir freshly brewed hot coffee together with Dorda Liqueur in a glass mug.
Top with freshly whipped cream. (Optional garnishes include cacao nibs, chocolate-covered espresso beans or shaved chocolate.)
Orange Moon – Can’t decide between brews and booze? Treat yourself to the best of both worlds with this refreshing beer cocktail.
- 12 oz Blue Moon Belgian White
- 1 ½ oz citrus flavored vodka
- ¾ oz orange liqueur
- ½ oz orange juice
- Sliced orange
Slowly pour the beer into a chilled pint glass. Add the vodka, liqueur and orange juice.
Stir gently together, and garnish with an orange slice.
- 10 Ways To Celebrate Mother's Day
- Best Blends Forever
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- 10 Sparkling Wines for Summertime
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- The Widow & The Wine
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Brunch Cocktails
- Cinco de Mayo Culinary Delights
- Cognac In Mixology
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Host A Cocktail Station For Cinco
- Impress Your Guests
- Liqueur World Tour
- Perfectly Paired Cocktails
- Red, White & Booze
- Tequila from A-Z
- The Whiskey Five
- Whiskey 101
Beer & Cider
- A Tipsy Treat
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever
- Cool Canned Beer for the Pool
- Cheers To Mexican Beer—¡Viva Cerveza!
- Great Beer Minus The Gluten
- Inside The World of Cider
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- What Makes A Winter Brew?
- How To Home Brew Your Favorite Beer
- Summer Survival Guide to Session Beer