Baileys—The Sweet Treat For Adults
Make your favorite holiday drink a whole lot more delicious with the addition of Baileys Irish Cream.
Luscious, inviting and irresistibly iconic, Baileys is the top-selling liqueur in the world for good reason. Sweeten up your holiday celebrations with these mouthwatering cocktails.
A holiday mainstay since 1974, Baileys is the perfect marriage of fresh Irish dairy cream, the finest spirits, aged Irish whiskey and a unique chocolate blend. Whether you’re entertaining guests or relaxing by the fire, nothing hits the spot like a little bit of Baileys.
Want to enjoy the sweet satisfaction of Baileys without any dairy or gluten? Try Baileys Almande in your next cup of iced coffee. This versatile vegan liqueur blends the luscious, nutty flavors of almond milk and real vanilla for a lighter taste of the holidays.
Impress your guests with our top 5 holiday cocktails featuring Baileys:
Baileys Over Ice Cream
Make your favorite indulgence a little sweeter with Baileys over your favorite frozen dessert. Enjoy as an after-dinner delight or at an adult ice cream social. You can’t miss with this scrumptious holiday snack.
- 3.5 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 3 scoops of ice cream
Pour Baileys over ice cream and garnish with fresh berries, syrup or espresso.
Baileys & Coffee
Is there anything more delicious than Baileys Original Irish Cream and coffee? We didn’t think so. Treat yourself to instant holiday happiness with this classic combination enjoyed around the world.
- 2 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 6 oz Hot or Iced Coffee
Directions:Just combine and enjoy!
Take holiday indulgence to the next level with a Baileys Original Irish Cream Freakshake. This quick & easy recipe serves two—a post-meal indulgence to impress even the ficklest of guests.
- 3.5 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 cups of ice cream
- ½ cup of whole or skim milk
Directions:Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
Garnish with syrup, sprinkles, whipped cream or a brownie.
Baileys Pumpkin Spice Latte
A latte you’re sure to love! Just add Baileys Pumpkin Spice Liqueur to your coffee for a festive fall touch. Perfect for cold mornings and late nights!
- 2 oz Baileys Pumpkin Spice
- 1.5 oz coffee
- 1 oz milk
Combine all ingredients, and garnish with whipped cream and a cinnamon stick.
Baileys & Hot Chocolate
Cozy up with that special someone and enjoy the most sacred of winter rituals—Baileys & Cocoa. When the weather outside is frightful, reach for the drink that’s most delightful.
- 3.5 oz of Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 cups hot chocolate
Prepare 2 cups of hot chocolate and add Baileys Original Irish Cream.
Garnish with marshmallows.
- 10 Ways To Celebrate Mother's Day
- Best Blends Forever
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- 10 Sparkling Wines for Summertime
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- The Widow & The Wine
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Brunch Cocktails
- Cinco de Mayo Culinary Delights
- Cognac In Mixology
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Host A Cocktail Station For Cinco
- Impress Your Guests
- Liqueur World Tour
- Perfectly Paired Cocktails
- Red, White & Booze
- Tequila from A-Z
- The Whiskey Five
- Whiskey 101
Beer & Cider
- A Tipsy Treat
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever
- Cool Canned Beer for the Pool
- Cheers To Mexican Beer—¡Viva Cerveza!
- Great Beer Minus The Gluten
- Inside The World of Cider
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- What Makes A Winter Brew?
- How To Home Brew Your Favorite Beer
- Summer Survival Guide to Session Beer