Wine Spirits Beer Soda Shop More Gifts Tastings Parties and Weddings
You have 0 item(s) in your basket 
 

 Search

View inventory available for

Shop Online Pick up in 1 hour
SHOP ONLINE &
PICK UP IN 1 HOUR


Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine (750 ML)

$28.99
$22.99 ClubBev!

  
5 available  Continue Shopping  

Authentic moonshine is an unaged corn whiskey made from corn grown by local farmers in East Tennessee. Our century-old recipe proclaims a grain bill of 80% corn, with the remaining 20% a secret.

SKU:96351

Wine Cellar: View   Add this Item
Shopping List: View   Add this Item
Gift List: View   Add this Item
Sign in to add this product to your Wine Cellar or Shopping List.

Product Information

Company : Ole Smoky
Type : Other Whiskeys
Country : USA

Show all Other Whiskeys from USA
Show all Cocktail Glasses
Reviews for Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine (750 ML)


Average Members' Rating (6) Sort by
 

Ben H.  |   carlsbad, CA  |   11/25/2014

About as true to the old way as your going to get without setting a still up yourself. Reminds me of the true shine I drank out in union co TN. Can't be compared to JR Johnsons Midnight moon as that is a grain and this is more of a whiskey. Glad to be able to enjoy some old country tradition even while sitting on my porch in CA.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Flag as inappropriate
 

KRISTIAN B.  |   WINCHESTER, CA  |   12/24/2013

Was this helpful? Yes No (1)
Flag as inappropriate
 

AGNES R.  |   BIG BEAR CITY, CA  |   12/17/2013

Not sure if I got a bad batch but I purchased the Old Smokey original (unflavored) moonshine and it had a horrible solvent taste to it. No matter what I tried to water it down with to mask the taste it was still there. I've purchased Midnight Moon and it was excellent by comparison. 
Was this helpful? Yes (1) No (2)
Flag as inappropriate
 

Laura L.  |   LA QUINTA, CA  |   11/26/2013

Love the Apple Pie and one they don't carry out here Lemon Drop. Drink this all the time back home. Yes, home is TN. I'm so glad I can at least get some out here. Now they need to get Davy Crockett's Pecan Whiskey. UMMMMMMMMMM!
Was this helpful? Yes No (1)
Flag as inappropriate
 
 
Page: 12
Sign In to Add Your Review



Existing ClubBev! Members
New Member Sign Up
* Required
*Name: Your Location (optional):
 
*Your Rating: Item Name
Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine (750 ML) 
 
Don’t be scared to open up to us. Write a review. review guidelines
 
Add a Headline (optional):
 
| Cancel




Basket Total (items)
View your basket                     Checkout
Copyright © 2000-2014 BevMo.com. All rights reserved. See our Privacy Statement
Website design and hosting by VisionOne, Inc.
BevmoWeb02